Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{Inspiration} Milk Glass

At first I didn't understand the whole milk glass obsession. When it first started popping up, I said "What's with this stuff? Moms and Grandmas collect it!" It didn't take long, though and I was all over it. Let me tell you how awesome it looks against my Restoration Hardware Graphite painted walls. It looks awesome. White is so classic, but I even love that pink and mint green are popping up. For my daughter's Eloise party, I even made some of my own DIY Milk Glass to rapidly expand my dessert ware collection. I can't get enough (even though my husband says I already have too much. But seriously, for guys, 2 pieces are 2 too many, right?). One day, I'm sure I'll have a huge display, but for now I'll just keep pining over displays and additional pieces to purchase.

lovely white and aqua

maybe a new one to add to my collection? love the green too.

Didn't know it was DIY, did you?

love the plates on the wall via martha stewart

more than love this display in a hutch

some serious creativity going on here. love it!

1 comment: