Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{DIY} Pinterest Ideas



I've got a little one in the house & these Pinterest finds fit the bill for displaying. Pinterest is my go-to for various inspiration needs. I stumbled upon these & thought they were great DIY projects.

My son is bringing home little masterpieces of his own & I want to display them. I love this modern approach to showcasing his art. It creates a great focal point & the artwork can easily be switched out with new pieces.

If you have toddlers or preschool kids, you more than likely own the plastic alphabet refrigerator magnets. I prefer these painted stone magnetics. I may attempt an upper case & lower case set. This idea could also make a great Christmas gift for the cousins.

Finally, the shoe shadow box concept has inspired me to display my son's first pair of shoes. I love his first pair of shoes & what good are they packed away in a storage bin?

For more inspiration, come follow Modern Cupcake on Pinterest!

XOXO,






No comments:

Post a Comment